Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management
: 28/09/2017 Program fee
- Age: 21-29
- Duration: 14 months
- Language: English
- Format: Full Time
Tourism and Hospitality Management - What will I get out of this programme
The International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management gives participants "professional competitive advantage" by focusing on mastery of specific business tools and techniques for the hospitality industry, development of interpersonal competencies and acquiring a global vision of the company and its strategic position in the business environment.
"Ranked 1st in Spain and 10th in the world by Eduniversal"
The goal of EADA's international programmes is to develop management competencies in the participants:
- EADA has developed its own practical, active and participative methodology to reflects companies' demand for professionals. These competencies are developed at EADA through the case method, business projects, business games, analysis and discussion groups and team working activities.
- Participants take part in our unique Professional Development Programme (PDP), which includes a plan of personal and professional growth. This plan will be referred to throughout the year and helps position participants for entry into the business world.
- EADA's methodology is based on small groups. There are approximately 20 and 30 participants per class with no more than 5 of the same nationality.
- EADA offers its participants the chance to supplement their master in Barcelona with an exchange programme in one of our prestigious international partner schools. Our partner schools are located in Germany, the United States, France, Japan, the UK, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand and Taiwan.
- Three of our European partner schools also offer the opportunity to obtain a double degree: EDHEC (France), HHL (Germany) and EBS (Germany).
- The programme includes company visits such as the Hesperia Tower, the Mandarín Oriental and the KAUAI Lounge Restaurant.
Participants who have completed the entire program according to established academic requirements will receive the Master Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management from EADA.What will I study
The International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of a period of study at EADA in Barcelona and a period of work (practicum). The study period begins in October and ends in May with the presentation of the final project. The practicum can take place in any country of the world and consists of a minimum of 400 hours of experience in an agreed upon internship or job.
Examples of past practicums include Relais & Chateaux (Spain), the Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I (Spain), the Interlaken OCT East Hotel (China) and the Elaine Bell Catering Company (USA).Methodology
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participative approach with emphasis on "learning by doing".
The methodology reflects companies'demand for professionals with skills such as: the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Games, Analysis and Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and take strategic decisions.Admissions
.How do I request information about this program
Through the application form displayed on this page you can contact us and we will inform you about all the details of the admission process for the International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management.Participant profile
Participants are young university graduates in the initial stages of their professional career.
Career opportunities at EADA
- Average age: 24 years old
- Language: English
- Average professional experience: From 0 to 2 years
- Gender: Male 60%, Female 40%
- Nationalities: 5% Spanish, 95% International
Eada Business School
- Business analyst, HSBC
- Senior auditor, Deloitte
- Senior auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Logistics planner, BMW
- M&A, Deutsche Bank
- Consultant, KPMG
- Management control, Renault
- Analyst, Interbank
- Corporate banker, Societe
At EADA it is not only hard knowledge that is gained, but above all the management skills which accelerate the professional and personal development of the participants, becoming a competitive advantage both for them and for the companies in which they work.