Experience Madrid, Spain ? and create your own viral content portfolio, adapted for the web and social media. You?ll participate in interactive Marketing Meetings with our Marketing Managers and attend interactive Digital Marketing and Social Media Workshops with Experts and Mentors, as well as Mentoring and Feedback Sessions.
Academic & Curricular benefits.
- Certifications of Journalism, Photo, Video, Marketing, Social Media, Fashion, Luxury Brand Management and/or Public Relations.
- Specialized Internship & Mentoring Program Certification for each program.
- Certification of Academic Credit. 30 hours/week. Total: 60 hours of academic credit.
- Processing of University Agreements and/or other External Documentation for Academic Credit.
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
This program includes:
- Journalism/Editorial, Marketing, Fashion and/or PR Meetings
- Mentoring Sessions
- Feedback Sessions
- Site Visits
- Instagram City Tours
- Cultural immersion
- Certifications as detailed above
Tuition Fee Includes:
- FULL ACADEMIC PROGRAM
- HOUSING in central Madrid, Spain (12 nights)
- 24-hour local bilingual EMERGENCY SUPPORT
- Extracurricular ACTIVITIES
- COMPANY, SITE VISITS & INSTAGRAM City Tours
- LOGISTICAL & ACADEMIC WELCOME PACKETS
1000 EURO NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 19TH, 2019!
We are so proud to announce that one of our benefactors is providing ten (10) need-based scholarships of 1,000 Euros for our Internship & Mentoring Programs for summer 2019 in Madrid, Spain and Havana and Trinidad, Cuba!
Scholarships are available from March 28th until April 19th, 2019.
ALSO FINANCIAL AID & WORK-STUDY PROGRAMS available!
All the Internship & Mentoring Programs are taught in English.
No knowledge of Spanish is required. All Experts and Mentors are bilingual (Spanish-English).
Check out the class profile for the Class of 2018:
Age range: 17-27.
83% female, 17% male.
Number of nationalities represented:15.
Who can apply?.
All Internship & Mentoring Programs are open to students, recent graduates and future professionals from all nationalities.
Network with the best and get published!.
Don?t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your talent to professional journalists, photographers and videographers?the first step towards a successful career.
At the end of the program, students will present their articles, projects, photo stories, photographs and videos for evaluation and the best work will have the chance to be published in the RGNN.org news agency.